Monday, June 13, 2011

Submit yourselves therefore to God.

James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you."
In the midst of our many struggles in life, I have found this promise of God to be wonderfully true over and over again. In serving Jesus, the devil tries so hard to distract, discourage, and destroy God's servant. However when we are tempted to grow faint of heart, or maybe even doubt God's purpose for us; God always provides a way of escape.
In every situation where my faith has become weak, it's always been life's distractions that take my focus off Jesus, the author and finisher of my faith. Once I return my full focus to Jesus and the central calling he has on my life; I am empowered to persevere. My passion is renewed.
Today I have the honor of transporting a lady from Pine Mountain Valley to WGMC in Lagrange by 8am. That's a 70 mile round trip one way to the Hospital for the Glory of God (Pine Mountain Valley is 35 miles from LaGrange). I have no idea what this trip would cost by the professionals.
A nurse called me 2 weeks ago from Opelika, Al. They needed to transport a lady to the Dr. in Opelika the next day. Their only transport service went out of business 2 weeks earlier. It was going to cost $750 by ambulance for this Dr. visit. Opelika is about 40 miles away from LaGrange. Can you see more clearly the need for our non-profit, donations only service? Maybe we could help your church start this type of Ministry.
Please pray and seek God in how you may help us continue to help others. We love you.
Most of all Jesus loves you.
Love in Christ,
Bro. Rondel